PFZ – Porcelain Fused to Zirconia
Turnaround time – Production Days: single crown 7 days; bridges up to 3 units – 9 days: restorations over 4 unites-3 additoinal days.
For restorations demanding the highest esthetics, PFZ is the solution. Since 2002, ROE has digitally fabricated zirconia-based copings layered with low-fusing porcelain for beautifully crafted single crowns up to roundhouse bridges. With digital technology, CAD technicians are able to reverse-engineer the zirconia substructure from the final restorative proposal. This allows for fundamentally designed bridge connectors, porcelain support, pontic spans, cantilevers and ultimately life-like appearance. Zirconia is ever-evolving. ROE’s TLZ zirconia is always improving due to our partnerships with cutting edge manufacturers.
- Conventional cementation
- Conventional (1mm chamfer) preparation
- Precise CAD margins provide superior fit
- Anterior & posterior bridges
- Excellent esthetics anterior or posterior
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Copings available in regular, translucent, & bleached shades
- Veneering ceramic available in Vita classical and Vita 3D shades
ROE Recommendation: Anterior and posterior full coverage crowns