The simplest method of delivering an implant and the temporary
There is no easier method of placing a temp on your implant/temp cylinder or abutment.
GuidedTEMPTM is restorative-based. Here’s how it works:
- Use your guided kit of choice to place the implant through the provided surgical guide.
- Add the temp cylinder or abutment.
- Seat the GuidedTEMP on the teeth and over the abutment.
- Backfill the space between them.
- Remove, adjust, polish, and you are done. The contacts are preset, the occlusion is slightly out, and your time is maximized.
For more challenging cases, see the ones below, we host online meetings to develop and approve the plan with you. We can fabricate in our laboratory or we can provide the files for in-office printing! The guide and the temp are the same material.
Work with dental technicians with decades of experience in the planning of implants, guides, and restorative cases.
How to get started:
- Use our easy online tool to determine which records you need for your case.
- Request a local pickup, send us your records online, or via UPS.
- We will create an ideal digital tooth, then plan the implant and make a quick video for your review by email.
- Full-service – ROE designs and prints
- ROE prints from the doctor’s design
- In-office printing based on ROE plan
Lab Working Time
3 GuidedTEMPTM patient cases – from the simple 1-2 implants, to the more complex
Simple Case by Dr. David Dodril
Moderate Case by Dr. Richard Weiser
Complex Case by Dr. David Todd
When you purchase GuidedTEMPTM you get:
- Online meeting, or video review approval session
- Surgical guide for your fully guided kit
- GuidedTEMPTM guide
- Abutment or temp cylinder(s)
- Blockout gasket(s)
- Blockout plug(s)
- Drill report
<!=========list Template 2.9.4=========>
Grammetry II: What we’ve learned from the last 300 cases
Presenter: Alan BanksFind out more »
Review Our Fixed Restorations
Surgical Guide ADA Codes
- D7286 – Placement of guide for dental implant surgical stent
- D7971 – (CAD/CAM) surgical guide for dental implant placement
- D9944 – Occlusal orthotic device, surgical guide
- D5934 – Mandibular resection prosthesis with guide flange
- D5935 – Mandibular resection prosthesis without guide flange
- D3432 – Guided tissue regeneration, resorbable barrier, per site, in conjunction with periradicular surgery
- D4266 – Guided tissue regeneration, natural teeth – resorbable barrier, per site
- D6106 – Guided tissue regeneration – resorbable barrier, per implant