Dear ROE Client
We have entered unprecedented times as we all respond to COVID-19. We are reaching out to assure you, our valued partner, about a few things we think are important to share. First, ROE remains operational and able to support your needs, while taking all necessary precautions to provide for the health and safety of our reduced staff. Our goal is to be able to serve our clients more than ever in these uncertain times.
Below is a list of our proactive steps and a few suggestions and to ensure the continuity of our service to you remains uninterrupted.
- We are open to produce the cases you need; however, to practice responsible social distancing in the workplace, a significant portion of our workforce is working from home. Most of these colleagues will be just as accessible to you as before via the same phone numbers and email addresses. Our main phone lines will remain open.
- We have escalated all internal disinfecting protocols from the very moment a case is received. All employees are responsible for disinfecting their areas at the end of their shift ensuring that ROE continues to be one of the cleanest laboratories in the country and a safe place to work for our employees.
- Pickup and drop-off services will continue as normal or a UPS label can be printed from our website to ship a case from any location.
- If your office is closed, we highly suggest you call with an alternative delivery address so you can make sure your patients’ cases are on hand when needed.
- There are no delays in delivering our products. Please take comfort in knowing that we are well-positioned with our technology and resources to weather this storm with you.
- We encourage you to check your emails, phone messages and online portal. We have a significant number of cases “on hold” which are waiting for clarification of instructions. It would be great for everyone to be able to complete these cases, so they are ready for patients once your normal office hours return. If you have any issues with access to, or cases in, your online portal email email@example.com for assistance.
We will remain vigilant in the face of this adversity and hope that you, your family and friends are safe and healthy. Please feel free to contact a member of the ROE team should you have any concerns or needs. Thank you and God bless.
ROE Dental Laboratory
Contact our lab for all of your prosthetic needs. We are here to serve you. Visit our education page and join us for a course, read our newsletters and follow our blog and social media. We stay up to date on materials, technique and the latest services so that our clients will have the piece of mind that restorations will provide lasting value.
We hope you will explore our website and contact us to discuss any of our services.