Full Dentures: ESP – Esthetic Simplified Predictable
Fabricating full dentures for the edentulous patient can be a challenging task. In fact, the lack of predictable success has caused many dentists to be reluctant to even accept denture patients. With the assistance of our friends at Ivoclar, we have perfected a system for the successful fabrication of full dentures, the ESP (Esthetic Simplified Predictable) Denture Technique. Our process will dramatically improve the results of full dentures with virtually no new chairside procedures. Our customers receive processed Ivocap final bases at the bite registration appointment allowing verification of the final fit and comfort of the denture early in the process. Patients love this technique because they are able to try-in the fit of the denture 2 to 3 times prior to the final seating appointment.
Additional benefits include:
- Horizontal Average Plane Guide is used to accurately mount the casts
- Mechanical verification of balanced occlusion with the Stratos articulation system
- Tissue models (duplicate master casts) ensure the accuracy of the denture borders
- Ivocap premium injection denture processing eliminates errors and porosity
- Custom staining and gingival blanching is available upon request
- Lingualized Occlusion is our standard
Since the 80's ROE has been an Ivoclar Partner. Our customers receive the benefits of porosity-free dentures that fit. The image to the right shows the difference between Ivocap (Ivobase) and other systems. Ivocap compensates for shrinkage by continuously packing acrylic in the flask as the acyric cools. This leads to 20% more acrylic fill and great fits, right from the start with our processed bases.