The Printed Try-In is the last stage before a final restoration. This digitally designed prototype of the final is made from the RAPID appliance or the iJIG, depending on the doctor’s protocol. This tooth-colored appliance (with a pink gingiva option), gives the patient the test-drive prosthetic needed to confirm the final.
A ROE invention, the Printed Try-in is the perfect prototype when working toward a full arch monolithic, final restoration. Designed generally from the iJIG, the RAPID, or sometimes a screw-down tooth set-up, Doctors will receive this appliance, seat using the one-screw-test to ensure passivity, capture x-rays to confirm perfect seating on the MUA’s, then equilibrate, adjust as needed, reline with PVS if there is a tissue gap, and then capture a bite and opposing and return to ROE. With this approved prosthetic, ROE will fabricate the final restoration, or by request, for an additional full fee, fabricate another Printed Try-In.
With the full CHROME GuidedSMILE package, one Printed-Try-In prototype is included when ordering the full package.
We know you’ll love this product for restoring full arch patients.
- One-Screw Test Seat the Printed Try-In placing one screw in the distal most implant on one side and ensure a passive, no-rock seat. Repeat on the other side. If there is rocking, remove a cylinder from the Printed Try-In and pick-up, or section the temp and lute, like a verification jig, until all sections are passive and there is no rock. If no rock is detected, go to next step.
- X-Ray is captured to ensure temp cylinders and abutments are engaged and fully seated
- Equilibrate & adjust thoroughly adjust until the bite is exact. Adjust for esthetic and functional satisfaction.
- Bite – if double arch, seat both appliances for the bite
- Include opposing model
- Photograph full smile / full face clearly showing what needs changed esthetically