4. Day of Surgery
Standard Prosthesis Conversion
CHROME sets the standard for efficient chairside prosthetic conversion, setting up the case for a simplified final restorative protocol
Chairside prosthesis conversion with CHROME is a straightforward process. Using standard tools and applying knowledge of simple conversion techniques, the doctor, the staff, and or a dental technician can quickly process the surgical pick-up into a lovely prosthesis ready for seating in just 15 minutes.
Items needed for conversion:
- Titanium copings – 2/implant site
- Stellar flowable acrylic (Voco and a few other non-shrinkage materials are ideal)
- Small composite / endo tips for small areas (optional)
- Lab Handpiece with a selection of aggressive and fine burs, polishing wheels, polishing paste
- Glaze and Light cure (optional but will help after adjustment)
- Compressed air
ROE Provides chairside support. We have a fee for this service. Our goal is to deliver a beautiful prosthesis ready for seating, while at the same time, teach the staff to complete the conversion so the savings can be seen immediately over other full arch processes.