The Nano-Ceramic CHROME provisional is the milled, long-term prosthetic that is delivered during the day of surgery. It is esthetic, strong, and a real patient-pleasing appliance.
Why is the nano-ceramic provisional special?
- It is a natural-looking, beautiful, strong, glass infiltrated PMMA.
- Easy to adjust. Accepts composite, bonding agents, acrylic and VOCO, Stellar, Duralay, GC pattern resin luting materials.
- It is designed from a smile simulation using proprietary tooth libraries.
- It is designed for long-term post-surgical patient use.
- Provides the perfect prototype for the final restoration