This course is a must for all dental team members who are looking for a better understanding of the how’s and why’s of the digital denture workflow.Methods of creating and fabricating removable prosthetics have seen relatively minor changes in the past… that is, until now. The development and adaptation of computer designed and machine manufactured prosthetics are here – and changing the way we are accomplishing the clinical and laboratory steps for complete dentures!
Now, with the advent of even better CAD/CAM technologies for complete dentures, Dentists and laboratories can provide patients with more predictable results, that can be done in fewer, simpler, yet more accurate steps.
This program will review denture fabrication methods and show what techniques have changed (and what has not). The latest in 3D printing processes and materials will be highlighted, showing their strength, accuracy, and esthetics.
Systematic clinical guidelines for the 3 appointment denture will be presented that make the chairside steps and results more predictable and easier to accomplish. This program is ideal for Dentists and staff that have been frustrated with denture steps, materials, and procedures.
At the completion of this program, participants will understand:
- Clinical records – what is needed for success & how to obtain them
- Denture impressions – where we are today
- A simple systematic approach to a 3 appointment digital denture
- Denture fabrication methods & how current Cad-Cam technologies have improved them
- The latest 3D printed denture materials that are stronger than anything ever used
- Utilizing a functional Try-in & why it’s better
- Removable clinical tips & tricks for a less stressful experience and result