Smile Selection Guide
At ROE we want to plan and create the perfect smile everytime. This page will present the range of options available in selection the appropriate smile for your patients in 3 easy steps:
- Choose the shape of the cuspids
- Choose the shape of the incisors
- Choose the length of the centrals
Once these selections have been made you submit a full face/full smile photograph of your patient along with a smile selected from the guide below and ROE will perform a digital smile makeover. Before & After images will be emailed to you at a cost of $45. This fee is refunded when the case is complete by ROE.
Step 1: Choose the shape of the cuspids
Choose between flat, pointed or round cuspids.
Step 2: Choose the shape of the incisors
Step 3: Choose the length of the centrals
- Type A: Centrals are the same length as the laterals and cuspids
- Type B: Centrals and cuspids are 0.5mm longer than the laterals
- Type C: Centrals and cuspids are 0.75mm longer than the laterals
- Type D: Centrals are 0.5mm longer than the cuspids, laterals are 0.5mm shorter than the cuspids