Full Arch Removable Options
Dentists throughout the United States rely on ROE for support with removable reconstruction restorations. We are your resource for prosthetics.
When you need support from the onset, please give us a call and explain the situation and we will help to help set you on the right path. It’s important to note that today not all cases start with implant-level impressions. Today’s complex cases often require special components and planning prior to master impressions to ensure proper design for screw access, appropriate tooth position, esthetics and functionality.
Traditional Bar Overdenture
Turnaround time – Production Days:
3 days – Model work, evaluate, order implant parts
4 days – Screw down bite block & fit verify jig
2 days – add for processed base for overdenture
6 days – Set teeth for try-in
8 days – Fabricate titanium bar w/ teeth for try-in
4 days – Reset teeth
5 days – Process & finish
- Implant Bars from ROE are CAD/CAM designed
- Computer milled bars ensure optimal fit, strength and designs
- Bar options can involve Hader clips and locators combinations, and fixed hybrids
- Our system of using special jigs to verify implant location ensures a perfect master cast and passive fit
- Titanium milled bars offer biocompatibility, light weight and comfort.