Ultra-Nano-IB (Milled Prosthetic on Trilor or Titanium Bar)
Turnaround time – 11 Production Days – Generally designed from an iJIG – 7 Lab Days and/or Printed Try-In – 7 Lab Days
Beautifully designed and milled teeth bonded to milled fiber-composite or titanium substructure bars. This material is highly esthetic, very strong and durable, offers a light-weight option with much less abrasive characteristics than zirconia and softer landing for the patient. This is the go-to for single and double arch implant supported arches.
- Beautiful teeth milled from high-strength Crystal Ultra
- Choose between strong hi-tech fiber-composite substructure
- Titanium substructures are milled here at ROE, or can be ordered OEM from some implant companies
- Light-weight design, adjustable, durable and low wear to the opposing
TLZ-IB – Monolithic Implant Bridge
Turnaround time – 11 Production Days
TLZ-IB is ROE’s full arch zirconia, implant-supported bridge. Maxillary arches include new translucent liquid ceramics. Mandibular cases include a staining technique. Full arch zirconia are designed in the latest software, milled on precision, industrial milling machines, and are always designed from approved prototype try-ins (additional cost for work-up).
The benefits to TLZ-IB :
- Highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- No more teeth “popping out”, acrylic fractures, or denture tooth wear
- Beautiful ceramic esthetics with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Natural looking gingival esthetics also with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Works with all major implant brands
- A functional prototype is tried-in and worn to verify function and esthetics prior to fabricating the final restoration.
This will facilitate a predictable final appointment and provide the patient with an excellent spare, “just in case”, appliance.
- 10mm of vertical space is all that is needed Often this will allow more conservative surgery
- ADA Codes: D6078 Implant/Abutment Supported Fixed Denture for Completely Edentulous Arch
3 days – Model-work, evaluate, order implant parts
4 days – Screw down bite block & fit verification jig
2 days – add for processed base for Overdenture
6 days – Set teeth for try-in
8 days – Fabricate titanium bar with teeth for Try-In
4 days – Reset teeth
5 days – Process & finish
- Screw retained fixed design
- Titanium substructure is milled via CAD/CAM
- Denture teeth are set in acrylic
- It’s design has vertical dimension minimum requirements of 12mm minimum inter-arch space / per arch.
Fixed Porcelain Bridge
There are different methods of producing full arch C&B prosthetic. One is to fabricate individual porcelain crowns and cement to a zirconia, chrome cobalt or a titanium milled substructure. Other methods are to mill a full zirconia bridge FP1 style that meet the implants if possible, or meets MUA abutments, or perhaps on custom
C&B Implant Bridge – Full Zirconiaabutments. Most of these methods require strategic placement of implants, precision impressions, and prototype try-ins.
- Screw retained fixed design
- Milled or cast substructure veneered with porcelain
- Implant location and vertical dimension must be ideal