Full Arch Fixed Options
Dentists throughout the United States rely on ROE for support with fixed reconstruction restorations. Whether your case is straightforward or needs a unique solution due to bone limitations for implant position placement we are your resource for prosthetics.
When you need support from the onset, please give us a call and explain the situation and we will help to help set you on the right path. It’s important to note that today not all cases start with implant-level impressions. Today’s complex cases often require special components and planning prior to master impressions to ensure proper design for screw access, appropriate tooth position, esthetics and functionality.
Ultra-Nano-IB (Milled Prosthetic on Trilor or Titanium Bar)
Turnaround time – 11 Production Days – Generally designed from an iJIG – 7 Lab Days and/or Printed Try-In – 7 Lab Days
Beautifully designed and milled teeth bonded to milled fiber-composite or titanium substructure bars. This material is highly esthetic, very strong and durable, offers a light-weight option with much less abrasive characteristics than zirconia and softer landing for the patient. This is the go-to for single and double arch implant supported arches.
- Beautiful teeth milled from high-strength Crystal Ultra
- Choose between strong hi-tech fiber-composite substructure
- Titanium substructures are milled here at ROE, or can be ordered OEM from some implant companies
- Light-weight design, adjustable, durable and low wear to the opposing
TLZ-IB – Monolithic Implant Bridge
Turnaround time – 11 Production Days
TLZ-IB is ROE’s full arch zirconia, implant-supported bridge. Maxillary arches include new translucent liquid ceramics. Mandibular cases include a staining technique. Full arch zirconia are designed in the latest software, milled on precision, industrial milling machines, and are always designed from approved prototype try-ins (additional cost for work-up).
The benefits to TLZ-IB :
- Highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- No more teeth “popping out”, acrylic fractures, or denture tooth wear
- Beautiful ceramic esthetics with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Natural looking gingival esthetics also with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Works with all major implant brands
- A functional prototype is tried-in and worn to verify function and esthetics prior to fabricating the final restoration.
This will facilitate a predictable final appointment and provide the patient with an excellent spare, “just in case”, appliance.
- 10mm of vertical space is all that is needed Often this will allow more conservative surgery
- ADA Codes: D6078 Implant/Abutment Supported Fixed Denture for Completely Edentulous Arch
3 days – Model-work, evaluate, order implant parts
4 days – Screw down bite block & fit verification jig
2 days – add for processed base for Overdenture
6 days – Set teeth for try-in
8 days – Fabricate titanium bar with teeth for Try-In
4 days – Reset teeth
5 days – Process & finish
- Screw retained fixed design
- Titanium substructure is milled via CAD/CAM
- Denture teeth are set in acrylic
- It’s design has vertical dimension minimum requirements of 12mm minimum inter-arch space / per arch.
Fixed Porcelain Bridge
There are different methods of producing full arch C&B prosthetic. One is to fabricate individual porcelain crowns and cement to a zirconia, chrome cobalt or a titanium milled substructure. Other methods are to mill a full zirconia bridge FP1 style that meet the implants if possible, or meets MUA abutments, or perhaps on custom
abutments. Most of these methods require strategic placement of implants, precision impressions, and prototype try-ins.
- Screw retained fixed design
- Milled or cast substructure veneered with porcelain
- Implant location and vertical dimension must be ideal