1. Intro to CHROME
Process and Timeline
There are 4 stages to the timeline:
- Record Approval and Case Planning
- Schedule Meeting
This complete process can be completed in a min. of 20 business days. This is unachievable if the patient records are incomplete or of poor quality – this is the reason we place so much importance on accurate, complete patient records.
Do not schedule your patient’s surgery until AFTER the online planning meeting. If changes are needed in the plan then this will delay manufacturing.
This ebook is your ultimate guide to CHROME GuidedSMILE.
This 90 page ebook:
- Get The Ultimate CHROME GuidedSMILE Guide today!
- Patient Marketing Materials
- Freehand vs. Guided Surgery
- CHROME GuidedSMILE is Patented!
- CHROME GuidedSMILE Process and Timeline
- Doctor CHROME GuidedSMILE Feedback
- CHROME GuidedSMILE FAQ
- CHROME GuidedSMILE in the News
- Personal Intro to CHROME GuidedSMILE
- Ask Your CHROME GuidedSMILE Questions
There are a number of questions you need to ask before the surgery takes place. This step will guide and provide the appropriate resources/information to help you make a decision.
DAY OF SURGERY
This section is an introduction to the CHROME GuidedSMILE surgical protocol; a patented, fully guided, “prosthetic-down” approach to all-on-x.
CHROME GuidedSMILE educational provides an in-depth look at the CHROME GuidedSMILE process, surgical instructions, and components. They provide an excellent opportunity for dental professionals to more fully understand the engineering and applicability of CHROME GuidedSMILE.