GuidedSMILE Steps to completing a case:
- Create an account: http://roedentallab.com/services_upload_dicom.html
- Once registered, write the case up using the on-line Rx choosing the product: GuidedSMILE. Upload all “documents” - DICOM (set of .dcm files zipped), photos, intra oral scans/stl’s). If conventional impressions or models are to be submitted, click here for a UPS label.
- Consolidate all records for one upload, rather than multiple uploads, email, DropBox, or multiple accounts.
- We accept digital impressions from all systems (upload .stl files if available, or use your system's portal - make note that "this case is for CT Planning")
- ROE will assemble the records and preplan the case for the on-line meeting. This is a 5-6 day process once ALL records are received and approved. Records are precise and must be complete to begin this process.
- Iinform our team via the Rx if multiple parties must be on line - may delay the case.
- Placing doctor must complete the MSGA Master Surgical Guide Agreement
- ROE will contact the placing doctor for the on-line meeting. Doctor will visit our web site to connect and call the assigned ROE Planning Session Tech Rep.
Specific Timeline:Day 1 – 5 – Preplanning – we are past the record collection and verification phase
ROE digitally organizes the records, preplans the case, and calls the doctor to schedule the on-line meeting
- Doctor mails or uploads all records (see below for record types base upon how patient presents)
- ROE verifies records and completes a pre-plan articulation (if all is well the Green light goes) (if questions arise, such as the bite confirmation, case remains in a holding pattern)
- ROE contacts doctor for the on-line meeting, or with record update
On Line Meeting Day – after day 5 of preplanning ROE and doctor(s) meet on line to adjust, approve GuidedSMILE work-up 10 Laboratory Days for Fabrication – fabricate days are m-f only