Export DICOM Protocol
Must export the following to Provide DICOM for CT Planning:
Folder with uncompressed, multi file, DICOM, .03mm or .04mm slices (not all systems allow options) (.02 and .01 is generally too many files to upload). Watch the below videos to help export on some popular systems.
Steps to export:
- export into a folder on the desktop (must be a folder with 100+ .dcm files)
- right click on the folder, rename the patient's name
- right click again and click "send to compressed zipped folder" for upload
- if uploading scan appliance and patient scan, place both in the same folder and zip
- This is what you will browse for when uploading on our portal
- Follow the below videos for your system!
Videos for exporting from various Cone Beam Scanners
* Kodak 9000 owners must change both scan settings. Patient scan set KV to 75 and MA to 10. Scan Appliance Stitched scan KV t0 80 and MA to 2.
Vatech - EZ3di specific
Vatech - EzDenti specific
Vatech Older Version