The Three Appointment Digital Denture
CEU: 1 Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Location: Zoom Webinar
Speakers: Jimmy Stegall, Procedural Solutions Specialist, Dentsply Sirona
Denture fabrication has seen relatively minor advancements…until now! With the advent of Digital Dentures , dentists and laboratories can provide superior, predictable results in just three appointments. Jimmy Stegall will go over the changes that have occurred in removables, including the Dentsply Lucitone® 3D printing process and materials.
- Clinical records: What is needed for success and how to obtain them.
- Denture impressions – where we are today.
- Learn a simple systematic approach to a three appointment digital denture.
- Understand denture fabrication methods and how current CAD/CAM technologies have improved them.
- See how the latest 3D printed denture materials are stronger than anything ever used.
- How to utilize a functional try-in and why its better.
- Review removable clinical tips and tricks for a less stressful experience.
Jimmy Stegall, Procedural Solutions Specialist, Dentsply Sirona
Jimmy Stegall is a seasoned dental lab operations and management executive with over 40 years of field, teaching, and clinical experience in the US and Canada. He is a published author and has assisted in research projects with dentists, universities, and manufacturers. After a successful 30+ year career helping build and lead a large dental lab in South Carolina, Jimmy served as a division President of a large dental lab group, and is now a National Procedural Solutions Specialist for Dentsply Sirona. As a key opinion leader, teacher, and trainer, Jimmy has a demonstrated history of bringing results-oriented strategies and techniques to dental practices and labs throughout the US.