Redefining the Patient Experience to Drive Full Arch Success
Registration is closed. The course is full. A second event has been planned for Feb 2022.
This unique 2-day event addresses the fundamentals of building a successful full arch practice by combining cutting-edge surgical and restorative technology with the right team culture focused on the patient experience. Watch these strategies come together during a live double arch surgery featuring the CHROME GuidedSMILE system with immediate load Smileloc “no hole” prosthetics.
Join Dr. Grant Olson of Innovative Dental at his resort-style facility as he discusses how he is generating hundreds of new patients each month, has acquired over 3,000 5-star reviews, and attracts full arch patients from all over the country by galvanizing the patients' journey from the first call to the final restoration.
Understand how Dr. Olson's focus on the patient experience informed the design and creation of his new 29,000 sq. ft. location facility
- Learn how to enhance the patient experience at your practice and ways to implement these changes
- Discuss how team culture and communication strategies are the foundation to positive practice change
- Learn how to discuss all aspects of full arch treatment from presenting the case through patient acceptance
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the essential role Assistants play during a full arch surgery
- How to integrate CHROME GuidedSMILE into your full arch workflow
- Gain a complete understanding of the CHROME workflow through a live double arch surgery
9:00 AM – The Patient Experience
The dental field has an ever-increasing focus upon the importance of the patient experience. Starting with the initial phone call all the way through the final restoration, today’s patient is looking for a comprehensive experience that contradicts the stigma of going to the dentist. Dr. Olson and his team will discuss in detail the practical strategies they implemented at his previous practice that ultimately led to the design of his new 29,000 sq. ft. ‘resort-style’ facility. He will discuss what worked, what didn’t work, and how a practice can quickly and positively enhance the patient experience. Click here for an inside look at this resort-style modern practice.
11:00 AM – Lunch
12:00 PM – The Secret to a 5-Star Practice
The secret of a 5-star practice is not that it needs teamwork, but rather the nature of teamwork needed. This portion of the course will divide participants into three-panel discussion groups – (1) Doctors, (2) Office Managers and Treatment Coordinators, and (3) Assistants. The goal of these breakout sessions is for each team member to gain insight on how leadership, team dynamics and associated systems all come together to provide the ultimate team culture and a VIP experience for the patient.
BREAKOUT TOPIC 1: Doctors
- Cultivating a positive team culture
- How to improve the patient experience in your practice (what can a doctor do in their practice to have an immediate impact)
- Patient communication strategies (initiating the full arch conversation)
BREAKOUT TOPIC 2: Office Managers/Treatment Coordinators
- Educating the team on how to have a full arch discussion
- Talking money with the patient
- Closing the deal – want to say this more tactfully
BREAKOUT TOPIC 3: Assistants
- Creating a simplified setup based on the surgical plan
- Choreography of the surgical team (dynamics of how the team works together as one during a surgery)
- Assistants’ role in a simplified prosthetic conversion
2:00 PM – Break
2:15 PM – Introduction to CHROME
This thorough introduction to CHROME will discuss the advantages of incorporating this full arch guided system into your practice, complemented by Smileloc, the “no-hole” full arch prosthetic technology. It will also address the tangential aspects surrounding the surgery – how to create a simplified setup of the surgical operatory, how to efficiently assist during a CHROME surgery, and how to perform an expedited extraoral conversion of the long-term prosthetic while the doctor sutures. The planning, setup and design of the following days' live patient CHROME surgery will be reviewed in detail.
8:30 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – Case Overview
9:30 – Live Patient Surgery
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Resume surgery, followed by live hands-on and case debrief
Speaker Bio: Dr. Grant Olson
Dr. Grant Olson of Innovative Dental is passionate about giving people brighter and healthier smiles through the use of innovative techniques. By investing in the latest technology and training, Dr. Olson and his team are able to provide patients with the highest level of dental care, from preventative to cosmetic.
- One of only 300 CEREC® Mentors in the world
- Only VIP Diamond Invisalign Provider in the area
- Offers guided dental implant surgery for optimal precision
- Utilizes most advanced dental technology available
- Performs dozens of smile makeovers per year on average
- Member of the American Dental Association and Missouri Dental Association