In 1979, Jamestown Dental Lab, was incorporated and went from a crown and bridge lab, formally Artistic Dental Lab, to a full service lab.
In 1998, previous employees John Silo and Henry Leworthy became the new owners and formed Jamestown Dental Lab, LLC.
In 2000, due to a new development, the Lab was relocated to the former Dickies Donut Shop, located at 1115 E 2nd Street. A total renovation took place to get the former donut shop transformed into a dental lab and in a short 10 months, Jamestown Dental Lab, LLC moved into its new location without missing a day of service to their clients.
The lab continued to operate at this location for another 18+ years, until Jamestown Dental Lab, LLC began a new partnership with ROE Dental Laboratory in September of 2018. The core personnel that make up the Jamestown branch under both labs have worked side by side for many years.