ROE Dental Laboratory, has been building successful long-term partnerships with dentists since 1926. The laboratory began with Mr. Roe Miller, and in 1978 the laboratory changed hands to Mr. Bruce Kowalski. Fast forward to 2001, Bruce’s son, BJ Kowalski, who has been involved with ROE since an early teenager, took over the family business and has been implementing a philosophy of progressive laboratory engagement ever since.
Originally based in Garfield Heights, ROE Dental Laboratory needed greater facilities to support the growth in personnel and technology to service our local and national partners. In 2016 we proudly moved to our current location based in Independence, Ohio.