the sensable partial denture
cad/cam Partial denture
- Partial denture casts are scanned using dental scanners, converted into virtual models, surveyed, designed and printed into plastic prototype paterns and finally cast. This virtual technology is the latest in our CAD/CAM services. SensAble partials exhibit superior qualities to hand made frameworks.
- All partials are fabricated on duplicate models allowing us to "prefit" your appliance on the master model significantly reducing your chairside adjustments.
- A variety of hidden clasp designs are available upon request
- We utilizes high quality Nobillium alloy
- We also offer component laser partials with laser welded clasps to improve retention, esthetics and strength
Premium bego wironium
- Wironium’s lightweight feel will allow you to offer thinner yet stronger prostheses that will feel more comfortable for your patients.
- Wironium’s patented composition makes you think you are handling a type IV gold partial alloy. It has adjustability that will not work harden.
- The alloy’s higher modulus of elongation, 12% compared to 3.5% for the standard Co/Cr alloy, helps to eliminate the fear of fractured clasps.
- ROE’s new PRA technique and unique case designs provide the highest level of precision and aesthetics.
- Finished partial dentures are pre-fit and returned on the master model – minimizing adjustments
||Standard Co/Cr Alloy
|Yield Strength (Mpa) (0.2%)
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)
|Modulus of Elasticity (Mpa x 103)