clearframe partials & alternative clasps
- ClearFrame is made from 99.9% surgical grade crystalline co-polymer.
- It is more rigid and retentive than its nylon counterpart.
- ClearFrame can be added to if the patient looses a tooth
- The pink areas is conventional acrylic allowing for relines and repairs.
- ClearFrame also allows rest seats (larger than conventional rest seats).
TOOTH COLORED CLASPS
- Tooth color clasps and frames are more rigid and retentive their nylon counterpart .
- 100% color stable and is available in several Vita shades.
- Easy to integrate into a new partial casting or to upgrade an existing
- Tooth-shaded clasps can be added to a new partial denture or used to upgrade an existing partial.
- Better than chrome. Acetal rarely requires ongoing adjustments.
- Natural-looking, tooth-and tissue-colored acetal matches standard Vita Shade Guide.
- Stronger than acrylic. Strong enough for tooth-supported appliances and maintains vertical dimension.
- Biocompatible. Monomer free, with no known allergic reactions.
- Comfortable - yet clasps can be made to be put into a deeper undercut for better retention.
- Stain and bacteria resistant -more resistant to stains than acrylic. Slick acetal leaves no place for bacteria to reside.
- Nonporous. No saliva saturation. No odor.