Acetal Resin System
- Easy to integrate into a new partial casting or to upgrade an existing
- 99.9% surgical grade crystalline co-polymer
- More rigid and retentive than their nylon counterpart
- 100% color stable and is available in several Vita shades.
- Tooth shaded clasps can be added to a new partial denture or used to upgrade an existing partial
- Aesthetic Perfection is the most versatile Acetal on the market.
- Better than chrome. Acetal rarely requires ongoing adjustments.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Aesthetic Perfection Acetal resin makes your patients look good.
- Tooth and tissue appearing. Natural-looking, tooth-and tissue-colored acetal matches standard Vita Shade Guide.
- Stronger than acrylic. Strong enough for tooth-supported appliances and maintains vertical dimension.
- Biocompatible. Monomer free, with no known allergic reactions.
- Comfortable. Clasps can be made to be put into a deeper undercut for better retention.
- Stain and bacteria resistant. More resistant to stains than acrylic. Slick acetal leaves no place for bacteria to reside.
- Nonporous. No saliva saturation. No odor.
copyright 2005, ROE Dental Laboratory