Dental Implant Planning
ADA Code 6190 - Radiographic Template & Surgical Guide
Due to the popularity of CBCT implant planning we designed a web site exclusive to this service to increase communication with clients. Please click the link below to visit our site. www.dentalimplantplanning.com serves as an upload site for sending DICOM to our laboratory, a news media site, and a place to download protocols and other forms.
Our dental implant planning service offers you this incredible capability with no software to buy and no special software training. Just follow our straight forward Treatment Steps (left column download) and we will help facilitate a smooth and efficient treatment process. Once we complete the diagnostic work-up, and the patient has received the CT scan, we are ready to plan the case virtually with you. The final planning is conducted in a live on-line meeting for modification and approval.
Maximize your results, productivity and profitability with our Dental Implant Planning Service. Visit our dedicated Dental Implant Planning website for further information on our service.
Computer Guided Surgery
- Blue Sky Plan combines the technology of treatment planning, with the of having your Surgical Components manufactured by ROE Dental Laboratory.
iDent 'Scan-to-Guide' Service
- ROE is a licensed iDent Surgical laboratory.
- Utilizing DICOM data directly captured from a CT scan (no conversion necessary) implants are digitally planned with ideal location & depth.
- iDent is the "Fastest Way from CT Scan to Surgical Guide" on the market, as well as the most economical. ROE clients do not need to purchase software. We use on-line consultations to plan cases. Training is not necessary!
- iDent it is the only system that allows our in-laboratory stereo lithography production to fabricate surgical templates... here in Cleveland Ohio. All other systems require out-of-country exporting of data and materials.
- iDent is 100% computer based.
- Optimize implant placement through perfected virtual diagnosis & planning.
- Plan your next implant case from a restorative and surgical dimension
- ROE is a licensed NobelGuide & "Teeth-In-An-Hour" laboratory.
- ROE uses virtual on line meetings to plan cases live with clients. ROE clients complete NobelGuide cases efficiently without purchasing Nobel Biocare's software and extensive software training is not necessary.
- We provide consultation and diagnostic services, fabricate CT scan guides, plan NobelGuide cases, create restorative models from the surgical guides for immediate function cases, as well as fixed and removable restorations.
- NobelGuideTM is a CT based (Computerized Tomography) complete implant placement package designed for optimal implant placement.
- We are also a resource for the All-on-4 technique