EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM AN IMPLANT RESTORATION
Prettau Bridge or TLZ-IB is ROE's alternative to the conventional Hybrid.
The dental industry has witnessed one of the most dramatic material changes in recent history, the change from predominately metal-based prosthetics to ceramics specifically -zirconia. Implant restorations have followed the same transformation. Today most of our fixed, full-arch, implant supported prosthetics are designed using zirconia. TLZ-IB is the name of our “Pretteau Bridge”, a full-contour zirconia, screw-retained prosthetic that has revolutionized full-arch rehabilitation. AND, we Veneer 6-11 and 21-27 with beautifully layered ceramics to create a great smile.
The Benefits to TLZ-IB (Pretteau):
- Highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- No more teeth “popping out”, acrylic fractures, or denture tooth wear
- Beautiful ceramic esthetics - labials of anterior teeth layered with porcelain
- Natural looking gingival esthetics with layered ceramics
- Works with all major implant brands
- A functional prototype is tried-in and worn to verify function and esthetics prior to fabricating the final restoration. This will facilitate a predictable final appointment and provide the patient with an excellent spare, “just in case”, appliance.
- 10mm of vertical space is all that is needed Often this will allow more conservative surgery.
If you have existing hybrid cases in your practice that require constant maintenance, or a case you're beginning, call us to discuss the steps involved.
ADA CODES: D6078 Implant/Abutment Supported Fixed Denture for Completely Edentulous Arch
Materials supplied by Zirkon Zahn & other fine zirconia manufacturers
Examples of our Pretteau Bridges from over the years are below. The large image at the top of the page is our latest esthetic rendition.
PMMA Provisional milled and polished only for chairside patient approval.