EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM AN IMPLANT RESTORATION
TLZ-IB is ROE's alternative to the conventional Hybrid.
Today most of our fixed, full-arch, implant supported prosthetics are designed using monolithic materials. TLZ-IB is a full-contour zirconia, screw-retained prosthetic that has revolutionized full-arch rehabilitation. Let us wow your patient with beautiful materials that last.
The Benefits to TLZ-IB :
- Highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- No more teeth “popping out”, acrylic fractures, or denture tooth wear
- Beautiful ceramic esthetics - labials of anterior teeth layered with porcelain
- Natural looking gingival esthetics with layered ceramics
- Works with all major implant brands
- A functional prototype is tried-in and worn to verify function and esthetics prior to fabricating the final restoration. This will facilitate a predictable final appointment and provide the patient with an excellent spare, “just in case”, appliance.
- 10mm of vertical space is all that is needed Often this will allow more conservative surgery.
NanoTi / NanoTrinia – Nano Ceramics supported by Ti Bar / Trinia Bar
An alternatives to full zirconia and traditional materials are Nano-Ceramics, beautifully crafted monolithic, high performance materials that are crafted to look like natural teeth with esthetically layered gingiva. These materials offer longevity yet deliver a ‘soft landing’ when contacting the opposing teeth. These glass infiltrated PMMA materials are becoming very popular for full arch rehabilitation. With so much full arch restoration today, it is advantageous to have options.
All cases begin with a try-in, preferably utilizing ROE’s digital workflow. Traditional methods of tooth arrangement and verification are accepted and can be integrated. Contact ROE for the best methods.